Gemini INJECTION MOLDED Minnesota Plastic Sign Letters
- Product Code: INJECTION
- Production: Made to Order in 14-18 business days from art approval
Plain letters are shipped without any mounting hardware
Studs are metal threaded posts on the rear of the letters. Specify if studs need to be in line for brick or block wall mortar joints. When installed, studs typically extend approx. 1-1/2"-2" from the back of the letters. (Brick: 2-5/8" on center; Block: 8" on center)
Pads are plastic disks on the rear of the letters. Adjustable or flush pads available upon request.
Combination has pads at the bottom and studs through pads at the top of the letter. Specify if studs need to be in line for brick or block wall mortar joints. Not for letters under 6"
Combination All has studs through pads on all mounts. Specify if studs need to be in line for brick or block wall mortar joints. Not for letters under 6"
The Gemini recommended installation method is the 2C-Combination mount. This gives the strength of the stud mount while drilling half as many holes.
A visual reference guide, typically used for pad mounted letters. The letters in a specific copy are spelled out and properly spaced on a long pattern table or computer generated. A narrow (approximately 2") piece of paper contains hash marks or plotted lower portions of the letters. Guide is secured to the wall with tape, by the installer, and provides a visual guide for installing letters.
Rigid Stencil Guide: (Not available for Injection Molded Letters)
A computer generated, full size cutout, designed for smaller letters, logos or bars. Typically used to install double face tape letters. Guide is taped to wall, letters are set inside cutout and adhered to wall. In some cases where this method will not work a rigid split stencil will be provided instead. Rigid split stencils is a computer generated, partial cutout of bottom portion of the letters above the baseline, plus 2" below the baseline that provides a perfect way to install plain, pad or double face tape flat cut out letters. This split stencil is produced using the same file we use to produce your letters. Gemini layout team will determine if Stencil or Split Stencil is best for your order.
Stud Mount Drill Pattern:
Computer generated tracing of letters with hand punched hole locations of studs, printed on 60# white grid paper. Once taped to wall, hole locations are then drilled and filled with adhesive.
Gemini Injection Molded Minnesota Plastic Sign Letters
Outdoor & Indoor Use
- Price includes stud, pad, combination or combination all mount and installation pattern / stencil
- Metal look and appearance at a fraction of the cost.
- Most accurate and consistent letters and numbers possible.
- Light enough to be installed without drilling into sign face.
- Same great look in small or large sizes.
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
- Made from "Green" earth friendly plastic and completely recyclable.
- Available in 6 letter font styles and 45 standard colors.
- Colors are liquid sprayed with acrylic polyurethane then oven baked.
- All non-metallic colors are painted gloss, metallic colors are not full gloss.
- Custom color matching available at additional cost.
- Lifetime Guarantee. Click for Details
How To Order:
# Installation Patterns Included with Each Order
WHY CHOOSE GEMINI SIGN LETTERS and PLAQUES?
Gemini guarantees all of its plastic, acrylic, metal letters and plaques for life.
Gemini can offer the lowest prices
Fast order production and shipping
Gemini is fully immersed in green manufacturing